Flyers are an all-around and conventional way of advertising. They are used relatively often in promotional activities, trade shows, guerrilla marketing, and the launching of new products or services.
Because it is an affordable product and well tolerated by the general public, companies of all sizes can use this form of marketing. Doing so helps enhance their goals that, although simple, can be concentrated on a focused audience or in mass distribution.
The distribution of flyers is one of the most traditional marketing efforts. The cost off flyers can be as little as a penny when bought in the right quantities. Make sure you print enough flyers to saturate your market area completely. If outsourcing your distribution of flyers, a product code should be used to analyze the efforts of the team and the ROI.
Using the distribution of the flyers to bring new customers and attention to products. It is still necessary to do it based on a solid strategy, for generating greater results.
To do this, there are three things to understand:
- Where is your audience
- What are their daily habits
- What’s interesting to them
Where to distribute flyers
The ideal place for the distribution of your flyer is the one that answers the three questions above. But if you still have questions, check out these tips for a good flyer distribution strategy
- Partner establishments are great options because customers are more tolerant of acquiring their information from an establishment they trust. A simple and effective method is to swap flyers with a local business that doesn’t compete with your own.
- If your business focuses on the end consumer, such as pizzerias, delivering flyers to building concierges is an option. Offer a gift or discount to the janitor or porter and ensure that your material will be delivered carefully and to all residents.
- To promote fairs, events, and workshops. Choose to distribute flyers in places with high foot traffic, such as city centers. Already at the event venue? Partner with the organizer and other suppliers at the event. If this is not possible, explore the entrance or access areas.
- Choose locations that allow easy access to your location.
- Avoid distribution at peak times in the city. People are in a hurry and will pay less attention during their commute.
How to distribute flyers
Distributing print is a way to keep in touch with your audience and learn a little more about their behavior. Since you can’t spend much of your time doing this work in person, hire trusted people or, whenever possible, specialized companies.
- If you are going to hire third parties to make the distribution, make sure that these people are behaving appropriately, according to the ideals of your company.
- Even for mass distribution, guide your team to select the audience according to your strategy.
- Encourage friendliness, good education, and presentation in the distribution of your flyers.
- Be sure to distribute printed materials on streets and in well lite areas. Check the local laws so that you do not take unnecessary risks and damage the image of your business.
Follow these tips and check out the incredible results that the distribution of these prints can offer you.
Flyer Finishes and Stock
- Stock Types
- 60lb Opaque
- 70lb Premium Opaque
- 80lb Gloss Book
- 80lb Gloss Cover
- 80lb Matte Book
- 100lb Matte Book
- 100lb Gloss Book
- 100lb Gloss Cover
- and more
- Coating Options
- Aqueous Coating
- No Coating
- Satin AQ
- UV Coating
- and more